Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Love blossoms in Rite Aid

Stepped into the Rite-Aid early one morning to pick up a few things.  Inside the store was just me, the store manager, some young dude setting up a display, & one cashier. The normally conservative looking manager had a different look about her today. She was rocking a pair of tight khaki capris, some wedge heels & blonde highlights in her tight new hairdo which completed the look. She was running back and forth while shouting over at to the dude trying to set up the display.  I glanced over towards his direction. He had on a tight peach button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his armpits.  A thin, shiny maroon tie with some dress pants to match the tie completed his look. He also sported a tight new doo with the goatee all trimmed up & crisp. Smells of masculine cologne & seductive perfume filled the Rite Aid air.  I looked over at the cashier behind the counter. The older woman from Guyana looked back at me as she handed over my change. With a dead look in her eye & blank stare, she shook her head & said "Ummmm Hmmmm"- All I could do was laugh & say "I wish the very best for both of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment